The 13th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference, INTED2019, will be held in Valencia (Spain) from 11-13 March 2019.
INTED is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector where more than 700 experts from 80 countries will get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and innovations on educational technology.
This year, LEA (Learning Technology Accelerator) will be participating in the conference, hosting a special oral session “Innovation Procurement to steer user-driven Innovations for Digital Learning”, which will be held on Monday, 11th March from 15:00 to 16:45.
The session, moderated by INOVA+ and SERN, will explore several topics about public procurement in learning technology, each one presented by LEA projects partners:
- Understanding the innovation procurement and tools for steering market towards innovative solutions for education within the EU legal framework (PPI and PCP),
- Results from different approaches and experiences of different procurement partners,
- Needs analysis for ICT in teaching and learning based on extensive surveys,
- Procurement of innovative technologies in educational sector such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics or Virtual Reality,
- How to implement these emerging technologies in learning and what are the goals to be achieved.
If you are interested in Education, Technology and Development, join LEA & INOVA+ in Valencia and enjoy in the opportunity for learning and networking!