At its final stage, CoraPatents project organizes a workshop to present its main results and explain the solution developed during the project.
The Workshop entitled “Patents as Collateral: the CoraPatents solution” will be held on 22th October of 2019, at JRC, Berlin. To give the chance to all the interested persons to attend and participate on the workshop and know more about the CoraPatents solution, the same workshop will be organized also on 23th October of 2019, at JRC.
The Workshop “Patents as Collateral” will be also online live streamed, for those who can not attend physically the event.
- 1st Session: 22 October 2019, from 16h00 to 17h00
- 2nd Session: 23 October 2019, from 10h00 to 11h00
– CoraPatents project at a glance, by Petra Ristau (JRC)
– CoraPatents solution: the patent valuation, by Andreas Zagos (InTraCom)
– CoraPatents solution: the patent index, by Roland Meier (Privé Technologies)
CoraPatents is a research project that brings together JRC Capital Management (coord.), InTraCom Group, Privé Technologies, INOVA+ and Matrix Investiment, with the aim at building and establishing the patent valuation methodology as accepted company assessment standard in the financial industry.
CoraPatents has received funding from the Eurostars-2 joint Programme (project nº E! 11618) with co-funding from the European Union Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, and the national funding authorities of Germany, Austria and Portugal.