INOVA+ is one of the partners within a consortium of 19 partners led by PROMAN that has been retained as framework contractor for the EU funded FWC Services for the Implementation of External Aid 2018 (FWC SIEA 2018) for Lot 4: Human Development and safety net, until May 2020.
The FWC consists in 6 Lots, to support and advise the Commission directorates and EU Delegations, and/or Partner Countries/Organisations for the lifecycle of operations (from design to implementation and evaluation of EU interventions), on Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs, Budget Support, amongst others. The main objective is to provide, via individual assignments defined and contracted through Specific Contracts, short-term expertise which can be mobilised at very short notice.
Our lot (Lot 4 Human development and safety net) deals with the following (sub)-sectors: Education (formal and non-formal), Vocational Education and Training – VET (formal and non-formal), Lifelong learning, Culture, Social Inclusion and Protection (formal and informal), Health and Research & Innovation. Inside Lot 4, INOVA is the heading for sector 7. Research and Innovation, which includes:
1. Public-private partnerships in research, technology and innovation; university-industry research collaborations;
2. Technology parks; innovative business incubators;
3. Models for commercialisations and absorption of technologies;
4. Frugal innovation, smart specialisation, innovative applications with high potential on societal challenges;
5. Research infrastructure and capacity development (incl. centres of competence);
6. Researchers’ mobility, training and career development (incl. complementary skills and “diaspora”);
7. (Inter-) Regional and international (strategic) collaboration in research and innovation.