Next week, the PARE project will participate in the 1st edition of the Aerospace Europe Conference (AEC2020), in Bordeaux, France.
To pave the way for a single European aerospace conference, the French Aeronautics and Astronautics Society (3AF) and the Council of European Aerospace Societies (CEAS) have decided to join forces and launch this new conference, which will be a combination of three existing conferences:
- 3AF’s 3rd Greener Aviation;
- CEAS’s 7th Air & Space Conference;
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and 3AF’s 8th edition of Aircraft Noise and Emissions Reduction Symposium (ANERS).
AEC2020 will gather scientists and engineers from industry, government and academia and will be an exceptional opportunity to exchange knowledge and results of current studies and to discuss directions for future research in the fields of aeronautics and space. By welcoming worldwide contributions, this new conference will give attendees a unique overview of the global research efforts aimed at reducing the environmental impact of aviation and space activities. The conference will also address additional transversal topics and synergies between aeronautics and space towards a greener and cleaner environment.
The PARE Session will take place on the 26th of February and include 4 presentations, each of 20 minutes long (including questions), about the following topics:
- Results and exploitation of the project PARE;
- Analysis and Forecast of Change of Fuel Efficiency Indicator of Passenger Airplanes;
- The attraction of women and young talent to Aeronautics;
- PARE Analysis of ACARE Flightpath 2050 environmental goals.
The 2 posters will be displayed during the entire event duration in the exhibition area and will address two of the three detailed case studies included in PARE’s second yearly report:
- Evolution of the Chinese Aircraft Industry;
- The Boeing Middle of the Market Prospects.