“No One Behind” is one of the new projects of INOVA+ aiming to develop and test a new and innovative methodology and resources fostering the development of digital and ICT skills of adults from rural areas.
The project is based on the DigComp – Digital Competence Framework 2.0 and it foresees the development of a:
- Methodological Framework for the development of digital skills of adults from rural areas;
- Training programme and manual to enhance digital skills of adults from rural áreas;
- Board Game to promote digital skills of adults from rural areas in a work-based learning context.
The kick-off meeting took place on the 23rd November 2020 online, gathering the 7 organizations of the consortium, comprising companies, associations and adult education providers from 6 European Countries:
- NERDA – Agentia pentru Dezvoltare Regionala Nord-Est, Romania
- EUROCREA MERCHANT SRL, Italy
- INOVA+ – INNOVATION SERVICES, SA, Portugal
- Asociatia de Dezvoltare Locala ECO LAND, Romania
- IDEC – AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA, Greece
- EUEI – European E-learning Institute, Denmark
- ATERMON B.V., Netherlands
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme, “No One Behind” is a 2-years project addressed to adult learners from rural areas and professionals from adult education setting from Portugal, Romania, Italy, Greece and Denmark in the activities foreseen during the project’s implementation.