What are we looking for?
Highly motivated, detail oriented and team spirited Community Manager with a focus on IT-related duties. He/she will act as a key contact for the client, its Community (across various countries, continents) and/or any other stakeholders and external organisations, coordinating the online management of memberships. The person will work with the management bodies of the Community together with other support staff, overseeing the daily management of the Community’s database and web-based platform. Ability to embrace a diversity of tasks is essential.
Are you able to demonstrate…?
- Managing data and databases (procuring, monitoring, evaluating and extracting data)
- Communicating across various channels including face-to-face, with the ability to retain, manage, direct and motivate personnel
- Professionally engaging with members of the Community, senior management bodies, partners and external organisations
- Web service administration
- Managing and directing bulk e-mails
- Working within a team, whilst performing tasks independently and managing several tasks concurrently
Knowledge and skills:
- Expert IT skills, including Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Strong understanding of and ability to navigate confidently on web-based technologies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and spoken command of English (interview will include a test)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), including an ability to engage with diverse stakeholders and act as a spokesperson for a project
- Good persuasive skills, with the ability to confidently and diplomatically communicate adverse information
- Ability to efficiently assess and prioritise multiple tasks in a highly collaborative, expansive environment, thus excellent time management skills
- Ability to work flexibly, including occasional international short-term travel
- Positive, ‘can do’ approach to tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection and GDPR
- Working with Associations and an Association Community
- Experience in event and project management
- Experience in working with European funded projects
- Working knowledge of French
- Familiarity with Marie Curie Fellowships
What will be your responsabilities?
- Manage and develop strategically an international Community (>11.000 members) ensuring a professional client relationship with the members and its management bodies
- Provide administrative support to the Community, based on agreed governance and reporting mechanisms to ensure a smooth working relationship
- Manage online tools to perform tasks in support of the Community, undertake simple website updates and editing
- Assist in the recruitment and targeting of potential members of the Community
- Support and deliver interventions including surveys, participate in meetings and feedback of online tools and other interventions as appropriate
- Regularly contribute to reporting activities, ensuring accurate recording of data
- Co-organise events, meetings and large-scale conferences
- Support the development of INOVA+’s operational strategies
- Contribute to INOVA+ mission and objectives, maintaining good liaison across the organization
- Reasonable occasional out of office hours work may be required, as may be some international travel
- Undertake other duties from time to time, as requested by the line manager
Why INOVA+? Why to apply?
You will have the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team, having access to an attractive benefits package and salary adjusted to your skills! You will work with a worldwide online community of highly qualified and bright people
If so, send your CV in English until 29/09/2018. If you pass the first selection phase, we will contact you!
We are curious and anxious to discover your talent!