Support to European Institutions
We regularly collaborate with the European Commission to provide services in response to public procurements (TENDERS) – leading specialised studies, supporting the creation and management of sector networks, event planning, amongst others.
Examples of organisations to whom we provide specialised support includes The European Commission and its directorates-general (DG EAC, DG RTD, DG GROW, …), the European Parliament, and the European Territorial Observatory Network (ESPON)
Location in the administrative centre of Brussels, enables us to strategically capitalise from the wealth of professional experience in different fields, whilst responding to the needs with specific requirements that go beyond the available market.
Key skills for providing services to European Institutions
We cover a wide range of sectors and intervention, themes, acting as a service provider, individually or in a consortium.
Strategic studies and documents
- Information gathering and analysis: literature review, surveys, interviews, focus groups, benchmarking analysis
- Mapping, prospective analysis
- Identification of good practices and development of case studies
- Development of indicators for cross-national and sector analysis
- Comparative analysis of public policies
- Programme evaluation and impact monitoring
- Drafting of recommendations for policies and intervention measures at European, national and regional levels
Creation and management of networks
- Identification and mobilisation of key players in fields and sectors of common interest
- Administrational work and support in the creation and development of organisations and international networks
- Management of communities and project consortiums
- Development of business models for “post-funding” sustainability
Specialized event planning
- Large-scale (+500 people) national, cross-national and international events with thematic focus or incorporated in the organisation’s programming, such as forums, conferences, general meetings, conventions, etc
- Collaborative and skill sharing events, such as workshops, seminars, matchmaking sessions as well as face-to-face and online training activities
Know how we can cooperate in response to TENDERS in consortium.
Contact us to learn how we can unite and respond to TENDERS as a consortium