This Website is property of INOVA+ – INNOVATION SERVICES, S.A. (“INOVA+”), with head office at Rua Dr. Afonso Cordeiro, n. º 567, in Matosinhos and Leça da Palmeira, 4450-309 Matosinhos, registered in the Porto Commercial Registry under the single registration and taxpayer number 504041266.
Responsible for processing your personal data
INOVA+ -INNOVATION SERVICES, SA (INOVA+) is responsible for processing personal data of its clients (or potential clients), partners, suppliers, subscribers and visitors who subscribe to our newsletter or submit a request for contact or project evaluation, as well as all visitors who submit an application to our job openings, following for this purpose the terms of the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
INOVA+ can be contacted at Rua Dr. Afonso Cordeiro n. º 567, in Matosinhos and Leça da Palmeira, 4450-309 Matosinhos, telephone: 229397130 and through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Personal Data are collected (online submission process)
Personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
- If you proceed to fill in the request of interest to receive the INOVA+ newsletter.
- If you fill in the contact request form.
- If you apply for one of our job’s vacancies.
- Other forms and data collection formats.
INOVA+ ensures that the personal data to which you will have access are: (i) object of lawful, fair, and transparent treatment; (ii) used only for the purposes for which they are collected and (iii) treated in a way that ensures their security, including protection against unauthorised or illicit treatment and against their accidental loss, destruction, or damage, adopting the appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Collected Personal Data
Personal data collected may include your name, e-mail address, telephone and/or mobile telephone number and CV.
Purposes and legal grounds for processing:
INOVA+ will process your personal data for the following purposes:
Time limits for storing personal data
The personal data collected and processed shall be stored, considering their purpose, in compliance with the applicable legal time limits.
In cases where no legal term is applicable regarding the conservation and storage of personal data, such data shall only be stored and kept for the appropriate period and to the extent necessary given the purposes for which they were collected, unless, at any time, the holder of the personal data, within the legal limits, exercises his/her rights of opposition or erasure, or withdraws his/her consent.
Once the maximum retention period is reached, the personal data will be irreversibly anonymised (anonymised data may be retained) or securely destroyed.
For marketing and contact purposes, your personal data will be stored as from the collection of your consent and if, within this period, you have not withdrawn it.
With whom we may share your personal information
Your personal data may be disclosed:
- To third party service providers of INOVA+. If you are our client, partner, subscriber, visitor or supplier, your personal data may be processed by companies subcontracted by INOVA+, namely for website hosting, email, consultancy services and other entities that provide services to INOVA+. These companies are only provided with the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question.
The personal data may also be accessed by auditors external to INOVA+, namely by funding authorities for reporting and auditing purposes, with the guarantee that they will be kept confidential and will not be used for purposes other than their purpose.
INOVA+ ensures that such service providers offer sufficient guarantees of implementation of adequate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing will meet the requirements of the RGPD and other applicable legislation, as well as ensure the defence of the rights of the holders of personal data.
Your data will be processed inside of the European Union.
Users’ rights over their personal data
Users, as holders of personal data, are entitled to the rights set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), namely:
- Access to the information we hold about you.
- The rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The erasure or limitation to the processing of your personal data.
- The opposition to the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing depends on your consent or agreement and it is carried out by automated means, you have the right to the sending of the personal data previously provided, in a structured, commonly used form and in a computer-readable format.
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is only shared with the data subject.
You should be aware that in certain cases (e.g., due to legal requirements) your request may not be granted immediately.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to do so within one month of the request being made.
Security Measures adopted for the protection of personal data
INOVA+ uses a variety of security measures, including authentication tools, encryption, and digital certificates to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
Although data transmission over the internet or website cannot guarantee full security against intrusion, INOVA+ and its service providers and business partners employ their best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures designed to protect Users’ personal data in compliance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, INOVA+ implements the following:
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, with a view to preventing unauthorised access to their personal data.
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems with a view to preventing, detecting, and avoiding the improper use of your personal data.
- Our servers are in the European Economic Area.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
The activity conducted by INOVA+ may involve the transfer of your personal data to third countries – located outside the European Union or that do not belong to the European Economic Area – even if this occurs occasionally and always in the relationship established with other services used by INOVA+.
In such situations all necessary and appropriate measures will be adopted to ensure the protection of your personal data.
One of these situations occurs in the context of INOVA+ presence in social networks, having limited influence on the data processing performed by the operators of these networks (for example, member management and general information management). In situations where we do not have influence, we try to ensure, as far as possible, that the operators of the social networks act in accordance with the privacy and data protection requirements required by the GDPR. However, in many cases, we have no influence over this data processing carried out by the operators and have no clear knowledge of what data is being processed on certain occasions.
Social media operators manage the entire IT infrastructure of the service, applying their own privacy and data protection rules and, in addition, maintain their own relationships with users (insofar as they are registered users of the social network). Moreover, the operators are fully responsible for all issues related to user profile data to which INOVA+ does not have access.
For more information about the data processing that is carried out by the operator of the social networks, please consult their respective Privacy Policies:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/our-commitments/protecting-user-data/
- LinkedIn: https://br.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Responsibility for use of the Website
INOVA+ cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses suffered by Users resulting from the correct or incorrect use of the Website, as well as arising from access by third parties to the Users’ computer and computer system, viruses, etc.
- Allow us to know who our visitors are and thus provide a better, safer and more personalised service.
- To know the performance of our sites, to perspective its update and its improvement, meeting the expectations of our clients. Each visitor is assigned an individual cookie, thus guaranteeing data privacy and security. The presentation of statistical data is made in an aggregate form, not allowing the identification of the visitor individually.
For this purpose, please consult our Cookies Policy.